Is there anything cuter than a baby in a romper? I don’t think so. I am sad I missed the boat for making my babies rompers but I still make them for local Craft fairs. I have a few PDF patterns right now but I am looking for more for the summer season. I am going to pick my top 10 PDF patterns to try (not in any special order). I included some of my pins for the romper so you can pin it for later if you need. My Baby Romper board is at the end of this post for more ideas.
There are affiliate links in the post, which means I get a small percentage of the sales.
1. This cute little Boho bid romper is sweet and looks like it has many options including a boy one. I love the layered look in their photos of the romper on Simple Life Company Patterns Esty shop. This Romper is newborn to 24 months and only $10. There is also a similar pattern for bigger kids by Violette Field Threads called Sommer, it size 2 to 10. These would be super cute for sister matching sets.
2. Little Lizzard King has the cutest sunsuit romper (it may just be the cutie in the photo too). This one is for girls and has pockets to boot with ruffled straps. There is 0-3M to 3T and includes the doll size in the pattern for $8.25. The Fox print in this photo is amazing too, I was able to find it on Esty, here.
3. Baby Jaimesyn is the one I have made the most already. This is super cute with all the ruffles on the butt but you can make without all the ruffles. All the ruffles are not easy and this romper is lined too, so its all sandwiched together. It took me 2 times of making it to get together right. Create Kids Couture also has a simpler boy romper too, called Henry. Both all newborn to 18/24months and $7 for the PDF pattern, they have a lot of sale too.
4. Makamoo Romper Pattern has ruffles are around the suit, for the girly girly. This pattern is made of knit and goes up to size 3t, so you can make a lot of them as your little girl grows. That is one thing I love about PDFs you can reprint as often as you want.
5. Thread Couture also has a Ruffle butt romper but it looks so much easier than the on above. It has one less ruffle and has a pillow case tie, which are easier to do. This one also goes up to 2T for only $6.99.
6. Whimsy Couture has a shirred bubble romper, that goes up to 4t. If you can shirr this is a super cute and easy romper, funny enough I can’t shirr yet (it never works out of me). This one looks prefect for a chunky money because it is bubbled fit and doesn’t seem to tight. Not to mention you can make it up to 4T.
7. Little Lizard King has another cute Ruchie Romper that goes up to size 8 starting from 0-3 month. There is also other options like a skirt and peplum that up to big sizes. I wish my daughter was smaller for this one, she is just a size 8 now. Ps there are still other romper available in their shop.
8. My Childhood Treasures has another ruffle butt romper but this one has a detail in the top that others doesn’t. This romper is vintage style and goes up to 18-24 months. Not only are these rompers super cute but the baby in the photo is amazing, you agree?
9. Violette Field Threads has a Haven Romper the goes down to 6 months for baby use. I love this pattern I have made many of these of my daughter but not in the baby size though. There are many options for this pattern too, including a skirt and 2 length bloomers for the romper.
10. Striped Swallow Design has a Baby Valley Daze Romper with a v-neck and elastic straps (great for babies on the go). I love the 2 toned rompers because they look like 2 pieces. This one can be made with knit or woven and goes up to 2t.
2 Toned rompers seem to be the fashion trend right now along to black and white stripes. I love that you can customize the front of most of these rompers with buttons, lace, pompoms, or fringe.