These are some of my favorite free sewing pdf pattern for kids, some I have used and others I plan to make for Christmas. Of course we all love pdfs in general but free ones on even better. I am always search Pinterest for pdfs to download, here is my Account to Follow.
There may be Affiliate links in this blog post, which means I get a small percentage of each sale at no cost to you.
1. Mermaid Tale Blanket from Made for Mermaids, which shouldn’t be a big surprise sense I already blogged about this pdf this winter- Here. I love it so much, I have made 7 or so more already and plan on making my son a rock and roll themed one. To get this pattern you will need to check out like you are really buying it. Here is the link. I have also made some to sell in my Etsy shop linked on the side of my blog.
2. Izzy Top – I have made so many of these over the years, I will say they were a bit tight on my daughter so I always sized up for her. I was so happy to find the older child sizes top, so I could make her more for school. Here is the link.
3. Boy Boxer pattern from Shwin and Shwin – These are super cute and I think can be made for a girl too with the right girly fabric. Down side these are only in size 5/6, which I am going to need to size up for my guy. The blog link it here. Ps I love most of their free patterns but they limited to size.
4. Ruffled Diaper Cover – These are super cute make wish my little girl was still a baby but I am going to make some of these to go with the baby dress I sell. Of I am a sucker for anything with a ruffle on it. Here is the link to See Kate Sew
5. Carrie’s Crop Top by Create Kids Couture – This is another great free pattern, I have made about 4 of these in the last year, including this one for Sale. Super easy and only use a little fabric. Here is the link for their blog. Ps the Sage short are to die for and are worth paying, I have made a few.
6. Dolly Carrier for Create Kids Couture – I have made this one and is pretty easy, it does take a while because there are a few straps. I would make more but my daughter hated baby carriers. LOL Here is the link for their blog, with a bonus dolly make over.
7. Heart Backpack – This bag it super cute and on my to do list or my daughter Christmas gifts. The link it at Sew Much Ado with a ton of photos. Ps there is also a free bunny one too.
8. Sophia Skirt from Violette Field Threads – this is one my all time favorite pdf makers. I must own all their patterns. This is a cute patch work skirt, great to use up your scraps. Here’s the link for the blog with the directions.
9. Circle Poncho DIY – I made one of these a couple years ago out of fleece, it is super cute. It is about time for me to make a new one, my daughter grew out of the other one. Here is the link to Sewing Rabbit.
10. Fur Hood Tutorial – I made this one for my guy this Chirstmas, it was a bit big but cute non the less. Here is the to Lemon Squeeze Home. I love that I can make one for me too!!
These are only my opinions on great pdfs or patterns directions. I know there are more but I couldn’t find them right now, I try to download them as I find them (many time they are not free for long). If you have one that is you favorite share your link below and maybe I will add it to my next list.