Okay this pattern (affiliate link) was disappointing to say the least, there were no pattern to make sleeves and had only measurements for waist and sleeve myself. Not all directions were included in the pattern that were on the front of the package. So I used the tulle measurements and the measurements for the top (around the chest), which is a little small (tight). I found another pattern to make sleeves and another one for a bow for the front. I made the tutu the same way I made all her others (elastic and looping the tulle around) because this pattern calls for some thing else. She likes it, so one Halloween costume done and 2 to go, Batman is next.